After you publish your new website, the relationship with your website development partner isn’t ending. What you may find is that it’s the beginning of a new relationship with the same partner. Your business doesn’t stay static which means your website shouldn’t either. Regularly updating your website with new resources, updating its look and feel, adding new pages or making small text changes can ensure your website is evolving with your business and can help you save money long-term by extending the time period needed before you need a complete “rebuild”. With this in mind, it’s important you choose the right web development partner.
Knowing that the relationship you form with a web developer may span many years, it’s important that you consider their track record and body of work related to building new websites, but also the level of service and their commitment to your success after launch.
At BELL, we believe in supporting our website customers after the launch. Maintaining a strong partnership with our customers is at the forefront of our work and motivates our actions daily. We believe that a healthy process supported by a team of experts will consistently deliver the value you desire.
Requesting Website Support
When you need updates to your website, the request process should be simple and frictionless. At Bell Media, we make it easy to submit change requests from anywhere at anytime.
Need Help? Just submit a Support Request!
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Give us a call and ask for “Website Support”. You’ll be patched through to our team.
Here are some tips for submitting a great Support Request
- Be as descriptive and detailed as possible – the more information the better!
- Include any and all relevant screenshots, images, Word Documents, PDF files, etc.
- Provide contact information in your email, including a good phone number and email.
- Be responsive – we often need to contact the submitter to ensure we fully understand the request before we begin any work, ensuring we’re as cost-effective as possible.
Website update turnaround times are important
Once you submit your website update request, you’ll receive a series of notifications;
- An automated acknowledgement email will be sent to you to inform you that we’ve received your request, it’s in our system and attached will be your request ticket #.
- Typically, within a few hours you’ll receive a follow-up email informing you that your request has been assigned to a web developer and that they are starting to work on your updates.
- If your assigned web developer has clarification questions, they will contact you by phone or email to gain clarity.
- Once your website update request has been completed, you will receive an email informing you that your support request has been completed. At this point, it’s important that you clear your cache and ensure the work is done properly.
Our team typically completes website support requests within 24-48 hours if not sooner. If we find that your request will require more time due to its size or complexity, someone from our support team will contact you to discuss this further.
Bell Media is your professional website support company
Do you need extra support or more website training? We have additional Website Hosting & Support Packages available if you find you don’t have the time or ambition to tackle website modifications yourself. Give us a call at (205)-721-8660 or fill out the form below and someone will contact you ASAP.
Need another website? Is it time to refresh your current website? Reach out directly to Jake evans at [email protected] or (205) 603-1870 to chat about your needs!