GOT A LIMITED BUDGET? NEED TO START SMALL? A SINGLE-PAGE WEBSITE IS A GREAT PLACE TO START!
For those with simpler website needs or a reduced budget, A Single-Page Website is a great option. This gets you the entire “bones” of a regular website, with one longer Homepage consisting of 4-5 sections of Content, and a menu of “Anchor Links” that takes the visitor to the corresponding section of the page.
Our Single-Page Websites are fully “Future-Proof,” meaning that new pages and functionality can be added to them at any time, without undoing any previously accomplished work. They even come with reduced monthly Website Hosting costs!
VIEW OUR WORK
Frequently Asked Questions
- A Single-Page Website begins at $2,900. For comparison, a regular Bell Media website begins around $5,000. This includes 4-5 designed sections of content on the page, as well as a Contact Form and all the typical Web Design & Development Best Practices, such as clickable phone numbers, CTAs (Call To Actions), etc.
- Need some special functionality integrated into your Single-Page Website? We can do that – after all a Single-Page website is simply a smaller version of a regular Bell Media website, with all of the “bones” and infrastructure already in place. And yes, Single-Page websites come with reduced Hosting costs!
For Single-Page Websites, we guarantee a turnaround time of no longer than 30 Business Days. Full Bell Media websites usually take around 50-60 Business Days to complete. The quicker a Client can provide us with content they want to be used on the website, the quicker we can complete them! Want us to help with Content? No problem, we can do that too!
Every Bell Media website project includes customer training. Bell’s goal is to empower the customer to manage their own website, then be available to offer technical support and major website updates should the need arise.
At a minimum, a customer needs a general idea for what they want their website to look like. From there Bell Media can offer guidance and recommendations based on your industry and specific objectives. It is common for Bell Media to use a customer’s existing brand guidelines, logo, images, and content; however, in the event a customer lacks these resources, Bell has both a Graphic Design Department and a Content Marketing Department staffed with professionals ready to create any assets the customer may need.
Bell Media builds “responsive” websites, which is a fancy way of saying that each website will adjust to the screen it’s being viewed on to ensure a great user experience, especially on mobile since over half of all website traffic these days is mobile.
If a customer needs to sell their products online, Bell Media has several options for eCommerce website development. Like any website project, pricing can vary depending on the complexity of the eCommerce website and number of products, but generally just because a website is “eCommerce” doesn’t mean it will be any more expensive than Bell’s average website project.
A new website alone won’t generate leads and new customers because that requires people to visit the website. That being said, Bell Media uses best practices in website design and user-experience to ensure the finished product is setup for conversions and has the right Calls to Action (CTAs) to generate leads. After a website is launched, Bell’s team of Digital Marketing Specialists are available to consult our customers on the tactics they should employ to drive the RIGHT traffic to their new website, which results in lead generation and new customers.
- Bell Media builds all its websites with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in mind. When rebuilding an existing website, we analyze the current site architecture to ensure we find a balance between restructuring the old website and maintaining existing Domain Authority. In addition, Bell pulls Metadata (Page Titles, H-Tags, and Meta Descriptions) from the old website, then optimizes it for the new website.
- When building a new website from scratch, we create Metadata and index the website on Google to ensure the foundation is set for the new website to rank effectively.
- It is very important to understand that Google changes its algorithm multiple times each day, and the only way to ensure consistent page 1 rankings is to have an effective, ongoing SEO and Content strategy.
Unless there is a specific use case, most small to mid-sized businesses do not need an App. By utilizing responsive website design, the websites Bell Media develops are optimized for mobile devices and can perform most, if not all the same functions as an App without the added cost to develop an App and costly ongoing fees to update and maintain an App.
- First, Bell Media’s website development process begins with a thorough Discovery meeting where a website professional takes the time to understand a customer’s specific project and objectives.
- Then, a Scope of Work and Proposal is prepared and delivered that includes the project details and price. Should the customer decide to move forward, they are assigned a Website Project Manager who is responsible for collecting the assets needed to develop the website and guiding the customer through the design and development stages.
- After the development stage is complete, Bell completes a quality assurance check and SEO kickstart (metadata), then schedules a training with the customer with the goal of teaching them how to manage and update the website.
- Finally, with the customer’s approval Bell launches the website. Following launch we offer a 30-Day Warranty which covers any issues that may arise, Free of charge. Bell also staffs a Support Desk that is available to answer questions and assist with updates should the need arise.