GET MORE THAN JUST A SHOPIFY WEBSITE – GET A SHOPIFY PARTNER WILLING TO HELP YOU REACH YOUR GOALS
Bell Media knows Shopify websites. We’re certified Shopify Partners, and have helped Shopify Businesses of all shapes and sizes, both with and without Physical Storefronts, achieve their business goals. Check out this Multi-Million dollar Shopify Business we helped – These Three Boutique.
In this Digital Age, it’s crucial for you to invest in a website and have it built to perfection across 3 major areas of concern: Design, User Experience, and Search Engine Optimization. It needs to be visually engaging, simple to use and find, and properly structured so search engines can easily crawl, index and rank your website. Bell Media can help. Check out samples of our work below!
VIEW OUR WORK
Frequently Asked Questions
- Consider the following questions:
- Does your website generate qualified leads that convert into new customers?
- Do you like the way your website looks and functions?
- Can YOU easily update your website with new content (text, images, blogs, videos, etc.)?
- Does your website look great on all devices (computer, tablet, phone)?
- Does your website help you achieve your goals?
- If you answered NO to any of these questions, you may want to consider investing in a new website.
- The price of a new website can vary greatly depending on the following factors:
- Who’s building the website…You? A Freelancer? Or a company that specializes in designing and developing websites like Bell Media?
- Do you require special functions or features (e.g., social media integrations, visitor/member login, online calendars, booking/reservations, survey tools, newsletter signup, online chat, etc.)?
- Will original design be a requirement for your project?
- Do you need Professional Photography for your products?
- These are just a few of the considerations that go into Scoping and Quoting a website project. Bell Media’s average Shopify site ranges in price from $1,900 to $15,000 depending on the specifics of the project.
For most projects, Bell Media will commit to launching a new website 60 Business Days from the date a customer delivers the assets required to begin development. On average, we deliver a new website within 30-40 Business Days, if not sooner.
Every Bell Media website project includes Recorded Website Training – we teach you everything you could want to know about your new website, and we record that training so you’ll always have it to refer back to. Bell’s goal is to empower the customer to manage their own website, then be available to offer technical support and major website updates should the need arise.
At a minimum, a customer needs a general idea for what they want their website to look like. From there, Bell Media will offer guidance and recommendations from our team of Web Designers based on your industry and specific goals. It’s common for Bell Media to use a customer’s existing brand guidelines, logo, images, and content; however, if you don’t have these things, no worries – Bell has both a Graphic Design Department and a Content Marketing Department staffed with professionals ready to create any and all assets the customer may need.
Every single website Bell Media builds, whether it’s Shopify or WordPress, is optimized for devices of all sizes, whether it’s a smartphone, a tablet, a laptop, or a desktop. We build “Mobile-Friendly” and “Responsive Websites” every time!
We ensure that every website we build has the best chance it can to show up on Google and other platforms across the Internet on its own, and that, when visitors do find your site, they “convert” into customers. That being said, if you want to take things to the next level and not only drive traffic to your new website, but drive your ideal customer to your website, nothing beats a Bell Media Digital Marketing Campaign. The other side of Bell Media specializes in Digital Marketing – advertising you, your services, and your brand across the internet, only to those individuals who are likely to need your services. It’s targeted advertising to a level that other kinds of advertising can’t begin to compare to.
- Bell Media builds all its websites with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in mind. When rebuilding an existing website, we analyze the current site architecture to ensure we find a balance between restructuring the old website and maintaining existing Domain Authority. In addition, Bell pulls Metadata (Page Titles, H-Tags, and Meta Descriptions) from the old website, then optimizes it for the new website.
- When building a new website from scratch, we create Metadata and index the website on Google to ensure the foundation is set for the new website to rank effectively.
- It is very important to understand that Google changes its algorithm multiple times each day, and the only way to ensure consistent page 1 rankings is to have an effective, ongoing SEO and Content strategy.
- First, Bell Media’s website development process begins with a thorough Discovery meeting where a website professional takes the time to understand a customer’s specific project and objectives.
- Then, a Scope of Work and Proposal is prepared and delivered that includes the project details and price. Should the customer decide to move forward, they are assigned a Website Project Manager who is responsible for collecting the assets needed to develop the website and guiding the customer through the design and development stages.
- After the development stage is complete, Bell completes a quality assurance check and SEO kickstart (metadata), then schedules a training with the customer with the goal of teaching them how to manage and update the website.
- Finally, with the customer’s approval Bell launches the website. Following launch we offer a 30-Day Warranty which covers any issues that may arise, Free of charge. Bell also staffs a Support Desk that is available to answer questions and assist with updates should the need arise.