GET MORE THAN JUST A SHOPIFY WEBSITE – GET A SHOPIFY PARTNER WILLING TO HELP YOU REACH YOUR GOALS
Bell Media knows Shopify websites. We’re certified Shopify Partners, and have helped Shopify Businesses of all shapes and sizes, both with and without Physical Storefronts, achieve their business goals. Check out this Multi-Million dollar Shopify Business we helped – These Three Boutique.
EXAMPLES OF OUR WORK
GET A WEBSITE QUOTE
Shopify Website FAQs
- The price of a new website can vary greatly depending on the following factors:
- Who’s building the website…You? A Freelancer? Or a company that specializes in designing and developing websites like Bell Media?
- Do you require special functions or features (e.g., social media integrations, visitor/member login, online calendars, booking/reservations, survey tools, newsletter signup, online chat, etc.)?
- Will original design be a requirement for your project?
- Do you need Professional Photography for your products?
- These are just a few of the considerations that go into Scoping and Quoting a website project. Bell Media’s average Shopify site ranges in price from $1,900 to $15,000 depending on the specifics of the project.
For most projects, Bell Media will commit to launching a new website 60 Business Days from the date a customer delivers the assets required to begin development. On average, we deliver a new website within 30-40 Business Days, if not sooner.
Every Bell Media website project includes Recorded Website Training – we teach you everything you could want to know about your new website, and we record that training so you’ll always have it to refer back to. Bell’s goal is to empower the customer to manage their own website, then be available to offer technical support and major website updates should the need arise.
We can! We have a web support team that can help with troubleshooting and making updates on a consistent basis.
Is it time to refresh your website or build a new one from scratch? We’re here to help!
Shopify websites that help you succeed
In this Digital Age, it’s crucial for you to invest in a website and have it built to perfection across 3 major areas of concern: Design, User Experience, and Search Engine Optimization. It needs to be visually engaging, simple to use and find, and properly structured so search engines can easily crawl, index and rank your website. Bell Media can help. Check out samples of our work below!