Welcome back to this month’s employee spotlight! Today we are hearing from Chasen Plunkett, Senior Customer Success Manager who loves digging deep into customer’s website analytics. Read on to get a behind-the-scenes look into Chasen’s life!
What is your role at Bell Media?
Senior Customer Success Manager
What’s your life motto or favorite quote?
– Motto: TitanUp
– Quote: “Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don’t bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake up and live!” – Bob Marley
What do you enjoy most about your job at Bell Media?
Diving into the analytics of a website and my co-workers.
What is your favorite food?
Any kind of cornbread my grandmother makes and Chicago-style deep dish pizza.
What did you do last weekend?
Planned a future trip to Germany for Oktoberfest, went to a pool party and attended a Nashville SC match with some friends.
What’s your favorite movie?
“O Brother, Where Art Thou?” or “Fantastic Mr. Fox”
If given the chance, who would you like to be for the day?
Probably Kelly Slater – Surfing up and down the beaches of Hawaii and hanging out with my best buddy, Jack Johnson.
What has been your favorite vacation?
- Island hopping in Greece while I was studying abroad as my last college course. I would spend an hour or so in class each day, but the rest of my time was spent exploring (getting lost) in white painted towns. Soaking up the beautiful, meeting new people, playing soccer with locals, watching Greece play in the Eurocup while eating delicious food and drinking cheap wine.
- My wife and I took a trip to Cuba a couple of years ago. Not many trips can beat riding a bike in the Spanish colonial town of Trinidad. Spending the day drinking $2 Havana Club mojitos on a public beach with crystal blue water and dancing the night away at a night club 100+ feet underground in a cave is something I will never forget.
Who is your celebrity look-alike?
Apparently I look like a lot of different folks, but these are a few I’ve been told in no particular order: Jeff Corwin, Ricky Martin, Lane Kiffin, Dane Cook, Yukon Cornelius (when I grow my beard), Seth Rogan, Chris Pratt, one of the members from the One Direction band.
What is your go-to pump-up-song?
Depends on what I’m getting pumped-up for:
- Gym: Everyday by Logic
- Tailgating: Dixieland Delight by Alabama
- Roadtripping: i2i from The Goofy Movie Soundtrack
Where did you work before coming to Bell Media?
G/O Digital as a Web Development Project Manager
That’s all for today! Be sure to check back with us next month to learn all about another Bell Media team member!
Bell Media is a leading digital marketing agency in the Southeast, a 5x INC. 5000 Company, and a Google Premier Partner. We serve local companies in competitive markets that have a need or desire to grow. Bell Media is in the business of predictable outcomes, fueling growth by driving customer acquisition and filling open capacity. We work hard to understand what success looks like to our clients, and passionately seek to achieve those results through collaboration and education.