CONTENT MARKETING – THE PERFECT COMPLEMENT TO A COMPREHENSIVE BRANDING, SEO AND LEAD GENERATION CAMPAIGN.
Content Marketing is a modern way of telling your company’s story to a hungry audience looking for a business like yours. By leveraging your company’s experience, unique thought leadership, and educational anecdotes, you can translate your company’s brand into bite-sized articles and blogs that will warm up your prospects, educate them on your products and services, build trust with your audience and greatly improve your website’s organic SEO efforts.
CONTENT MARKETING FEATURES
Every business has a series of stories to tell. What makes you unique. What you do better than your competition. Content Marketing is a way to begin to tell the stories of your company in a way that allows people to really comprehend your brand in a unique way.
In some industries, there is some commoditization among product and service offerings, and differences between companies might be somewhat subtle. With Content Marketing, you get to drill into the things that make your brand different than your competition.
Our clients in some cases invented the spaces they’re in. They have long-time employees that know more about your products and services than anyone will ever dream of knowing. Content Marketing gives them a platform to showcase the vast experience they have in a given area. Strong thought leadership equals TRUST with a prospective customer.
It is no mystery that search engines like Content Marketing. These engines want to share the best, most accurate search results to their users, and they value frequently-updated content on a website as a leading factor with which to rank you in search results. Good healthy Content Marketing schedules go a long way toward showing search engines that you mean business, and that your website is valuable to prospective customers.
Bell Media’s team takes content marketing to a whole new level, giving your prospects specific examples of how to get something done, showcasing your long-term employees’ thought leadership, and giving examples of how well your products and services have worked for other clients in the past.
Content Marketing also gives you great “Google Credibility” – that is, when done with frequency and over time, it persuades search engines to serve you up more readily when your valuable prospects are searching for businesses like yours on the Internet.
And with our Content Marketing distribution strategies, your valuable content will be put right in the hands of your target market, leading them gently back to your website, where they will consume your valuable information and stick around to read more of what you’ve written.
Content Marketing Frequently Asked Questions
First, frequently created content in the form of blogs, special reports, white papers, case studies, infographics, etc. allows you to showcase your company’s Thought Leadership, making even small companies look large.
Second, companies with prospects who have longer decision-making processes can nurture their prospects throughout the path to purchase. Presenting prospects meaningful, compelling content throughout their decision-making process, keeps your business top-of-mind in an unobtrusive, helpful way.
Third, in markets where there is commoditization of products or offerings, compelling and relevant content allows your business to differentiate themselves against competitors in a meaningful and impactful way.
Consider SEO results from blogging like a marathon, not a sprint. It may take several months for your new content to be indexed and rank on search engines; it’s important to consider that most content placed on your site will take time to become visible on SERPS (Search Engine Results Pages). In addition, great content on your site is not only there for search engine rankings but to improve your website visitor’s experience by adding educational value. Content is an owned asset for your organization and should be used as such.
Certainly not! Bell Media’s Content Marketing program also includes a “jumpstart” content distribution campaign that immediately puts your content into the hands of your target market right away.
We currently blog for a wide variety of business industries. That said, we tackle these normal and customary knowledge gaps in a couple of ways.
- First, we pair you with a Bell Media writer with experience in your vertical.
- Second, we conduct monthly “20 Minute Fast Facts” interviews with you and designated “experts” in your organization. As the name implies, these interviews are super-short because we plan early, prepare deeply, and have our talking points together way in advance.
- Third, because we can go deep with many other experts at your business, no one person spends too much of their time doing interviews with us. This method has proven to be extremely effective at pulling out people’s Thought Leadership on content marketing topics and allows us to write with authority.
- Fourth, our Content Marketing team is an “Idea Factory.” We know the types of subjects, formats, and headlines that will attract prospects from years of studying research on how well content has performed in a variety of different types of businesses. We can then apply those learnings and examples to YOUR business.
No, we do not – for two important reasons:
- Google will penalize websites with duplicate content. Period.
- The art behind blogging and other Content Creation is the unique voice, personalization, and brand we create for your business. We might come to the table with lots of creative idea themes, but we will always find the perfect, unique angle that differentiates your business to resonate with your prospects. Your Content Marketing campaigns with us are always custom, unique, and different from any other client in the same field.
Enhances The Social Experience
Whether you’re on Facebook or Linkedin, one of the most valuable things you can share on social media is Content Marketing pieces that your own company has authored. Having fresh, original content that educates, informs, entertains, and shares thought leadership expertise is a fast way to reach those prospects that are following you on social media.